BetterConsult is the latest product from HealthShare enabling general practitioners
to deliver more efficient outcome for their patients while saving precious time during
Within the design team and my colleagues, I have been working on the User Experience
as well as the UI for the app.
My position at HealthShare had changed after a couple of years and I've been in charge, with the help
of the marketing team, of ensuring the communication around this new product.
In order to complete this goal, I had the chance to do print campaign, web landing pages
as well as short videos.
- HealthShare's new product had everything to be created.
- BetterConsult needed to be accessible for everyone since it is a medical app.
- The UI had to be consistent with the rest of HealthShare's product branding.
- Our communication materials had to speak to health specialists and be recognisable on stands during conferences.
- Ensure contrast ratio and branding suitable for vision impairments.
- Built an easy-to-use user experience.
- Make sure icons are understandable and on brand.
- Came up with a way of organising our Sketch files to ensure our different scenario were easy to understand to everyone.
- Thanks to our design review process, we made sure that each UI component would be pixel perfect, matching our mesurement units in harmony with the other products.