ConnectMe has been the first project I worked on while joining HealthShare. As the company other products, it aims to empower patients to get a better care. It is a secure communication platform allowing doctors to follow up on their clients health and do video chats with them.
- The existing website was using heavy and useless stylesheets.
- The UI was poor, depending on Bootstrap's icons and styling.
- There was no proper homepage explaining what the product was.
- Clean the HTML and CSS codebase from Bootstrap and other framework code.
- Create proper svg icons, removing the use of Fontawesome.
- Code a brand new website with different section explaining ConnectMe to our audiences.
SkillsPrint, Web, UIWebsite