Kicktest is a website dedicated to help quality assurance tester to succeed in passing their certifications.
I am still assisting the team with branding, UI, UX as well as front-end coding.
I will be able to provide more details once the project is launched.
- Kicktest wants to allow people to self train for various certifications related to QA testing.
- The team didn't have anything besides the name and the idea to solve the above issue.
- Defining a clear branding and logo to differenciate to potential other websites doing e-learning.
- Helping the team creating a good User Experience as well as comprehensive UI guidelines.
- Coding the front-end for being able to scale in the future.